Moving to a place full of new culture, customs and cost of living doesn’t have to be intimidating. Armstrong’s international move coordinators can orient and equip you with familiarity of your new community before you even arrive.
- Pre-decision consultation
- Social security and driver’s license assistance
- Lease signing assistance
- Move-in inspection assistance
- Preview program/familiarization touring
- Home purchase assistance
- Full-service home finding
- Escorted rental touring
- Cost of living analysis (COLA)
- School assistance
- Settling in assistance
- Departure services
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015