From private practices to laboratories to complete hospitals, Armstrong provides comprehensive healthcare relocation services through a single source of accountability, easing you and your patients’ transition into your new space.
- Project management
- Move management
- Initial outfitting and transition (IOT)
- Transition planning and relocation
- Interstate transportation
- HIPPA-compliant files and records moving
- Library moving
- Biomedical equipment disconnect/reconnect
- Sensitive equipment handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Full decommission
- Furniture installation
- Furniture reconfiguration
- Furniture cleaning and refurbishing
- Fixtures installation
- Debris removal/recycling
- Interior signage
Contact us to learn more about how Armstrong can handle your capital project with care.
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015