Armstrong continues to earn our position as a recognized industry leader, thanks to the effectiveness of our team as evidenced by feedback from our customers.
UNITED VAN LINES RECOGNITION
As an agent for United Van Lines, in addition to thousands of local and international moves, Armstrong performs over 13,000 interstate moves annually. United recognizes agents for a variety of noteworthy reasons, largely driven by Customer Service Survey feedback Armstrong has recently earned recognition in a number of noteworthy ways.
Customer Feedback Performance
- Customer Choice Award for overall quality performance in multiple size categories
- Heart of Quality Award for Move Coordinator performance
- Van Operator of the Year Award for Driver performance
- Van Operator of the Month Award for Driver performance
- Performance Excellence Award for operational quality
- IMPACT Award for claims minimization
- Fleet Safety Award for overall risk management performance
- Top Hauler Award for both Regional and Continental categories
- President’s Club Award for overall booking volume
- Sales Achievement Award for overall booking for both National Account and Government categories
- Inner Circle Award for booking volume in both Residential and Overall categories
INTERNAL TEAM MEMBER RECOGNITION
In order to encourage customer-centric behavior, we recognize the following performances with a cash bonus, trips and featuring via internal communication platforms:
- Servant Spirit Award monthly to any employee for extraordinary performance on behalf of a Customer
- Driver of the Month Award for overall quality performance
- Driver of the Year Award for overall quality performance
- Move Coordinator of the Quarter Award for overall quality performance
- President’s Club Award for sales volume and growth performance
As leaders in our industry and active contributors in our communities, Armstrong team members are recognized frequently in a variety of ways. While customer-driven recognition is actively sought and encouraged, good stewardship in the community is its own reward and in keeping with our DNA, which says “Generosity: Succeed greatly so you can give generously.”
International Recognition from Partners
- Packimpex of Switzerland: Global Partner Quality Award
- Asian Tiger Outstanding Partner Award for volume and service quality
- Santa Fe Global Quality Award for service quality
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015