Whether short term, long term or during transit, we can store it. The Armstrong family of companies owns and operates over 1.4 million square feet of warehouse storage across the country, many of which are military approved and audited. All facilities are equipped with alarms, after-hours security personnel, fire suppression systems, ventilation and vaulted storage. Shipments are also padded and containerized for further protection. Additionally, many of our warehouses include palletized racking options.
Our storage technology contributes to both cost containment and process efficiencies throughout every move. From improving the legibility of inventories with automated documents to claim reduction and asset management, our storage facilities utilize barcode scanning to capture item data upon entering and leaving a warehouse. Existing technology includes: Asset Management Software; FastTrack Automated Inventory Management and Windfall.
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015